Sunday, February 21, 2010

Lookee What I Found

I came home from Visiting Teaching this evening and this is what I found:

My two guys were asleep on my bed and Nichole was "reading" Daddy's thick Robert Jordan/Brandon Sanderson book while sitting on him. I wonder how long she was quietly doing that before I came in.
She didn't do it for much longer. We had some good playing time and read "a whole bunch of books" before she went to bed. The guys had a good late nap, and I think they'll be up for a while. I think I'll be going to bed before they are tired again.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! This is how daddies "watch" the kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, priceless :)
    I just came across your blog somehow, just like meeting and reading about other moms, so I decided to follow you as well.

    ReplyDelete