Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Have Another Good Reason

I'm not sick anymore. Hurray. However, I haven't had as much access to the computer lately. For a very good reason:

Heh Heh Heh.
Actually, Jeremy's rebuilding his website and spending a lot of time on that when he's home. It's the slow season for work, so he's been spending a lot of time at home. And like I said, making good use of his time. He works hard on his website during the day and late into the night. On days he does have shows or does balloons at the Brick Oven, he'll work up until the time he has to go and start again soon after he gets home. He has been working hard and I think the kids and I have been doing a pretty good job of supporting him, making sure we don't ask him to do too many things while he's working.
With all that hard work, he does get worn out from time to time and sometimes has to crash. One day, the kids wanted to jump around on Daddy, but I let them know he needed rest so Nichole brought him a blanket and a pillow and a towel for the pillow so it wouldn't be cold. Isn't she a sweetheart?
Jeremy's learning a lot and is very excitied about how it's coming together. It's great to see how happy he gets when he figures something out. I'll let you know when the remodeling of his website is finished. You can see the current version at balloonguyentertainment.com

No comments:

Post a Comment