Saturday, January 15, 2022

Indian Food

January 12 was National Curried Chicken Day. I had good intentions to make Indian food that day. It didn't work out. Instead I tried out a freezer meal. Instant Pot Cream Cheese Chicken and Pasta from Six Sisters' Stuff. That took a lot shorter time than Indian food.
The next day, January 13, was Korean American Day. Instead of Korean Beef and Rice like I made last year, I made that Indian Food.
For Christmas Jeremy got me an Instant Pot Indian food cookbook. I used it to make Punjabi Chicken Curry. Along with it I made Alloo Gobi, Basmati Rice, Raita, and I tried out a recipe for Naan from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

It took a long time but it was nice to have a whole meal of Indian food again instead of just one dish to go along with something else we're eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment