Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Popcorn and Potions

Jr. Jr. and I took some bonding time while doing service. For Brew a Potion Day, January 19, we made hot chocolate for the kids and me while we chatted about tunnel dragons. He told me lots of interesting things about these fantasy creatures that live underground. Very interesting. Did you know they eat worms but sometimes they come to the surface to eat humans as a snack? They also don't like iron and they are solitary creatures except they call out when they find iron so others join to destroy the iron in a frenzy. They do like gold, though.
While Jr. Jr. and I made the hot chocolate, Jr. made popcorn for everyone to celebrate National Popcorn Day.


Then the kids and I sat down to play a card game while drinking our hot chocolate and eating our popcorn.
 
Ah, bonding time.

No comments:

Post a Comment