Sunday, January 17, 2021

A Crazy Week

Man, it has been a crazy week. My phone died. The car died. Jeremy's phone got close to dying but he managed to get a new phone before losing everything on it like I did with mine. Schedules changed. We had to deal with a rash on one of the kids. I'm still too tired every night to blog. That's why I have a lot of catching up to do. We've had to deal with plenty of other things and will continue to deal with more.
You know the saying, "When it rains, it pours"? We've definitely felt that with things lately. This happens then this happens then this happens, etc. etc. etc. So much stress. But you know what? The saying also applies to blessings. "When it rains, it pours." Prayers have been answered in amazing ways. Heavenly Father has helped me to get ideas (not my own) with how to deal with certain situations. He's sent angels (neighbors and friends) to help us. I have a beautiful family and I love each member. We have a home to live in and food to eat. The older kids have been so helpful with the baby so I can deal with other things. Sure, there are plenty of stresses I'm dealing with right now (and lots of tears) and I'm not going to mention all of them but there are sooooooo many more blessings and I'm not going to mention all of those either.
Soooooo... I've got to do some catching up on my blog. You already know about some of the things we've been dealing with. I lost some pictures and didn't take pictures of all of our celebrating so I'm going to go back to lumping some together when I blog. I'm still trying to get into a routine with our new schedules so who knows how that will affect blogging. If you need you can go back to 2020 where I beat my record for amount of blog posts published in a year. Hooray! But don't worry. I'm sure I'll have plenty to say this year. Especially since Jeremy's parents sent us a new National Day calendar for this year. Thanks, Mom and Dad. 
That added to our Calendar of Celebration, which has other reasons to celebrate (like when Willy Wonka's Factory opened to the five golden ticket holders on February 1), we'll be celebrating plenty and I will share how we do some of that celebrating. Enjoy.
 
I'd love to hear how you are celebrating this year. Please share with me. If you need ideas for a certain holiday, do a search on my blog and there are a LOT of holidays we've celebrated. Some are as simple as watching a Winnie-the-Pooh movie on January 18, Winnie-the-Pooh Day. Some are more elaborate like running around like witches with cauldrons and broomsticks and concocting beverages and watching witch themed movies for Brew a Potion Day, January 19. But please, tell me how you celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment