Thursday, August 6, 2026

International Day of Friendship 2026

July 30 was National Chili Dog Day. The boys had chili dogs while Nichole and I went over to our friend Stephanie's house for International Day of Friendship
She was getting some of her art gals together to watch a movie. When I picked up Nichole earlier that week from their regular art time, she gave me my signed copy of the second Timmy Termite book. Then she invited me to come to their movie night on Paperback Book Day, July 30. I didn't mind being included.
We had pizza and other treats. Nichole brought zucchini bread that I baked with zucchini from our garden. We watched The Princess and the Frog and talked about how that was the first movie Nichole ever saw in the theater when she was just a little girl. I blogged about it on March 6, 2010.
It's been a few years since I watched that movie. I enjoyed watching it that night.
Since that day was also National Father-in-Law Day, I texted a happy holiday to my father-in-law. 
Nice time with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment