Monday, July 27, 2026

Watercolor Evening

July 16 was Ginger Rogers' Birthday. I fell asleep during a movie with Ginger Rogers in it.
I also fell asleep before I remembered to tell anyone to use spinach with their lettuce for taco salad. It was Fresh Spinach Day. I didn't have any myself because I fell asleep. Luckily other family members put the leftovers away because I didn't.
I was tired because we did all this after Nichole and I got back from an evening Relief Society activity where we made watercolor cards.
I am not the artist Nichole is and don't know what I'm doing with watercolors. That's okay, though. I still enjoyed socializing and eating snacks. 
I based my watercolor picture on the rainbow we saw in Oregon last month. 

Nichole based hers on this picture she took at Cape Arago on our Shore Acres day in Oregon. 
I like that our Relief Society has been doing such a variety of skills and activities. I still wear my charm bracelet on most Sundays to church and have been keeping my sourdough starter alive for over a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment