Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Catching Up on the Last Three Months- 1

Well, it's been three months since I last blogged.  A lot has happened in that three months.  So... I guess I'll just get to catching up and you'll figure out along the way what's been going on and why I haven't blogged as much.  Here we go:

Cinco de Mayo, May the 5th. We made taquitos and spanish rice.  Yumm.

Jeremy and I got to go out to celebrate our anniversary on our actual anniversary.  That was good because things became pretty hectic later in the month.
A friend asked if Lucky could play at their house that day because their son and he are good friends.  Perfect timing, friend.  Thanks.  Jeremy and I were able to go see the new Avengers movie.  "Avengers: Infinity War."
Then that evening we had our traditional anniversary dinner with the kids.  Yumm.

Jr. and Jr. Jr. also decided to rub my feet on my anniversary.  Such sweet boys.

Another day, I went with Nichole to a Young Women's activity to learn about photography.  No offense to the person leading the activity but I feel I know no more about photography than I did going in (which isn't much).  Of course it's hard to give enough individual instruction to about 10 different people. 
There were some fun subjects to photograph however.  I was quite happy to respond to the cries of, "My turn.  Take a picture of me."

Speaking of not knowing photography, which picture is better (and what does better mean)?:

 Here are some of the pictures Nichole took:
Of course she had to get bird pictures.  She is our daughter after all.

Well, that's all for now.  There is plenty more to catch up on so I'll do so later.

No comments:

Post a Comment