Saturday, May 18, 2013

Whoops!

I just put pictures from the camera onto the computer and realized I totally didn't blog about Mother's Day.  Silly me.  So, Mother's Day:

The kids wanted to bring me breakfast in bed so Jeremy made cinnamon rolls and the kids helped frost them.


Jeremy made me a lovely Mother's Day Dinner.
Skillet Chicken Parmigiana with pasta and garlic bread.


For dessert, strawberry shortcake (though Jr. Jr. and I were the only ones to eat the strawberries.  Everyone else had angel food cake with whipped topping).

Jr. sent me on a special hunt to find his Mother's Day card he made at school and a pea plant he brought home in a pot he colored.

There were more cards and more fun, and I had a great Mother's Day.



3 comments:

  1. That looks like a great day. Can I have the skillet chicken parm recipe? It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will get you the recipe. I think we got the recipe from the back of a bread crumbs container (I'll have to look it up so I can give proper credit). I'll give you the original recipe and then how we've tweaked it.
      Anyone else want the recipe?

      Delete
  2. So sweet! What a wonderful family you have. :) I was treated too, and our ward did something really different and had all the kids put a little seed packet of forget-me-nots on a card with a really fun description of them. SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete