Tuesday, May 3, 2011

At Least I...

You know those days where you feel guilty about not getting everything on your To Do list checked off?
Well today, instead of focusing on all the things I didn't get done, every time I did get something done, I said, "If I don't get anything else done today, at least I cleaned the toilet," then, "If I don't get anything else done today, at least I cleaned the toilet and washed the crockpot," etc. etc. until my list of things I did get done was longer than my original To Do list, even if I didn't get to everything on the To Do list. So look at what I was saying later in the day:

If I don't get anything else done today, at least I cleaned the toilet, washed the crockpot, washed the roaster, set up my visiting teaching, washed the kids' bedding, took the boys to the park,


and fixed dinner with both a fruit and vegetable on the side,


except that Jr. Jr. didn't eat what we ate. He had squash.

1 comment:

  1. Its always nice to fee like you've accomplished something, even if its completely different from what you originally intended. Jr. Jr. looks just like you in that picture. Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete