Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The KAT's Meow

Nichole: Mom, what does s-p-a-g-h-e-t-t-i spell?
Mommy: Spaghetti.
Nichole: What does f-a-c
Mommy: f-a-c-t-o-r-y? Factory. The Spaghetti Factory.
Nichole: The Old Spaghetti Factory.
Mommy: Right. The Old Spaghetti Factory.
Nichole: Why is it old spaghetti?




Daddy: Jr., would you give our blessing?
Jr.: I need some help.
Nichole: I can help.
Daddy: Would you like Nichole to help you?
Jr.: No, I need a grownup to do it.
Daddy: Do you want me to say the prayer?
Jr.: No, I need a grownup to help me say it.
Daddy: Can I help you say it?
Jr.: No, I can do it myself.

Jr. proceeds to say the prayer.

4 comments:

  1. I love Joshua figuring out what kind of help he wants, and then deciding that he only wants his own help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to have kids with a sense of humor ... :-)

    ReplyDelete