Friday, August 7, 2026

Yearly Tradition and Monthly Tradition

July 31 was Harry Potter's Birthday. We like to celebrate when we can.
Back in 2020, Nichole explained reasons for eating certain foods on Harry Potter's birthday, so we had sausages and chips again like we had back then. 
We decided to make chocolate frogs. We love making chocolate frogs. This time they were chocolate s'mores frogs.
We made them late enough in the day, we had to wait til the next day to eat them.
We also had Harry Potter Butterbeer flavored popcorn I actually remembered to get out to celebrate the holiday. 
Do you know how many times I specifically have something planned for a holiday but forget to do it on the day? Plenty. 

Since it was the last day of July, Nichole and I did our monthly watch of the movie, Seeking Persephone. Normally we watch it with someone new but this month, I was talking about it with my sister and from there she found out her daughter likes it so they watched it together. I'm counting that as introducing someone new to it because if I hadn't brought it up... She later bought the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment