Friday, August 14, 2026

Morning Walks

I've been trying to get out for morning walks again. I did not do such a bad job in July. 
When kids came with me for Story Trails, it usually ended up being later in the day.
The last of the Story Trails we (or I) did:
 
"Why the Sea Moans" at Spring Creek Park. We read this one back in 2022 at the same park. 

"The Three Billy Goats Gruff" at Provo Library. We read this one in 2021.
 
"The Wise Old Woman" at Quail Orchard Park.
 
When I get out on my own, I like to go to a variety of places: parks, waterfall, lake, river. Sometimes I'll go to the same place multiple times in one week. Sometimes I'll go to different places in one week. 
On one of my Bridal Veil Falls Walks, I saw an actual slug. An actual decent sized slug. I was so happy about that. I miss slugs. I see lots of snails in Utah but not as many slugs and the slugs I do see are pitiful.
I like going for walks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment