Lucky helped put up flags and Jr. Jr. helped take them down.
And the walls came tumbling down
There goes Mr. Humbug there goes Mr. Grim
C is for cookie is good enough for me.
To you! To you!
It's time to light the lights.
People talking without speaking.
All that glitters is gold
Oh what fun it is to ride in a one horse open sleigh.
R.E.S.P.E.C.T find out what it means to me.
Never gonna run around and desert you.
For the good of all of us
Usta!
Back there is my hairbrush
Cause you're his cheeseburger.
Can't touch this
And I don't think I'll be coming back again, oh noooooooo
It's the circle of life.
Waffle king.
But baby it's cold outside.
But I'm still happy just me and my poodle.
With someone to give and someone to HEAVY CAKE!
Na na na na na na na na, na na na na na na na na BATMAN!
Just to be the man who walked a thousand miles
I made a fool of myself.
Your granny lied
Our friendship will never die.
Is like barbecue
Just imagine how much cooler I'll be. In summer!
O.K. So we didn't do much for Pioneer Day, but apparently the boys wanted to share plenty on my blog. They got a hold of this post and after reading, "Jr. Jr. helped take them down," it made Lucky think of, "And the walls came tumbling down," and he and Jr. Jr. started putting down random song lyrics because... why not?
Have I mentioned I love creativity in my family?
So... we didn't do much for Pioneer Day but we had plenty to say.
We did watch fireworks set off at the mall with our neighbor. No personal fireworks again. Still too many fires.
No comments:
Post a Comment