Wednesday, August 5, 2026

More Recipes from Six Sisters' Stuff

July 29 was National Lasagna Day. In order to beat the heat and not turn on the oven but still celebrate the holiday, I tried another new recipe from Six Sisters' Stuff.
I had ground turkey available so I used that instead of beef (and cottage cheese instead of ricotta). It turned out well and tasted good.  

Another day as a last minute dinner because I didn't have anything on the menu plan, I pulled out Instant Cooking by Six Sisters' Stuff and threw Bacon-Ranch Potatoes in the Instant Pot. It was a hit with most of us and I needed to use up potatoes anyway. I need to remember the next time I make it to double it. We could have happily eaten more or enjoyed leftovers later.
 
Six Sisters' Stuff have been great lately for making meals without having to use the oven.  

No comments:

Post a Comment