Sunday, August 15, 2021

What They Missed- August 8

Sunday, August 8-  
The day they headed home.

The boys and I watched church from home that day. I am so proud of them. While I stayed in my pajamas, Jr. Jr. and Lucky both got dressed in their church clothes to watch Sacrament Meeting.
I didn't feel as bad on Sunday as I did on Saturday but still took it easy. 
 
We had a little fun.

"Smile."

At one point, Jet got a hold of my phone and took pictures and videos.
We did go outside for a few minutes, not for the fresh air obviously, but because we had been cooped up for a couple of days and the boys needed to run around if just for a moment.
We could see a little more of the mountains but it was still very hazy. 
Jeremy and Nichole and Jr. started their trip home that day, stopping briefly to visit his brother and his wife in Idaho on the way.

I looked at the calendar but didn't do anything to celebrate anything. Blahhh. Being sick stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment