Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine Dance

The kindergarteners at the school had a Valentine Dance. They were to bring a parent, preferably Mom for the boys and Dad for the girls.
Lucky expected Dad to come with him since I don't go anywhere without Jet and siblings weren't allowed at this dance. He was surprised then when it was almost time to go and he found Mom dressed up and planning to attend this dance. It was only an hour long event and we had a blast.
We got our picture taken,
we had refreshments,
there was a presentation in the middle where the kindergarteners sang a few songs to the parents,
and we danced 
and danced
and danced.
I am so glad it worked out that I was able to go. I really enjoyed that bonding time with Lucky and I want to thank my sweetheart, Jeremy, for making it possible and for taking such good care of our baby while I was away from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment