Sunday, February 23, 2020

Book Report

It's National Rationalization Day today, February 23. I don't want to put the effort into talking about what we've done today. I'm rationalizing that I already have a blog post ready to go so I'm just going to post this:

On November 20, I blogged about a book report Jr. Jr. did on a Brandon Mull book.
For another book report, he picked another Brandon Mull book. This time it was Fablehaven: Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary. He chose to draw a classroom mural showing a scene from the book. He chose a scene where the characters come up against a hydra. Jr. Jr. made sure to use the scene in the book to get the details on his mural. One of the heads was bigger than the other, one was missing an eye, three of them just had stumps instead of heads, etc. etc.
He again did such a great job and we're proud of him for working so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment