Tuesday, November 19, 2019

My Excellent Young Woman

Recently Jeremy and I were able to support Nichole at Young Women in Excellence. This was nice because neither of us were able to last year. Jeremy was out of town and I was very ill. Fortunately, some nice people in our ward took Nichole to and from the activity that evening (and helped the kids and me out while I was sick).
This year, it was a nice evening that we were able to go to. Nichole was asked to help with the program, to do a picture based on the theme. John 14:15. "If ye love me, keep my commandments."
This is how the program turned out.

She explained it this way. The heart is obvious since it's, "If ye love me..." then she said, "I just did a girl doing various commandments like serve, pray, read your scriptures. That kind of thing."
I'm glad the Young Women president asked her to help out in that way. It's a way for her to learn to use her talents to bless others as we are all asked to do.
And what a blessing that girl is to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment