Saturday, November 2, 2019

Girl Time!

Recently I got to have some well deserved girl time with friends.
I got to go for a nice Girls' Day Out with my friend of almost 20 years, Nessa. Luckily the weather was good so we were able to do outside and inside activities.
We went to the Water Conservation Garden in West Jordan.
We got Chinese food for lunch. Here are our fortunes. Mine is on the top. Nessa's is on the bottom.
We did some shopping and window shopping.
We made a library trip and got Nessa a library card. Have I mentioned I love the Orem Library.
We went out for pizza and read The Far Side.
It was good to spend time with my friend. I love that we've been friends so long and we still get together to do things. Usually it's with kids but this time it was just us. Fun.

Another time, I got to go to Girls' Night with some of my PG friends. Since it was October, we ate chocolate and watched Arsenic and Old Lace. I love that movie. And I love my friends. And I love that we spent so much time talking and talking and talking and talking. We did manage to finish the movie, though. Go, us!
Girl Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment