Saturday, February 2, 2019

Blast from the Past

Some more "The KAT's Meow" I found from a while ago that was never published.

After Jr. kept playing with walkie talkies when it was time to get ready for bed.
Mom:  Put those away and get ready for bed.
Lucky:  Or the chicken monster will get you.
It took us a while for us to figure out he was saying, "Or the tickle monster will get you."




Daddy:  Remember, you're never fully dressed without a smile.
Lucky, wearing shoes and a diaper, smiles.
Mommy:  You're also never fully dressed without clothes.





Jr.:  Why does the world have to be so cruel to me?




Mom (while explaining why I haven't been able to do a lot of dishes):  I have been dealing with poor sick children the last few days...
Jr. Jr.:  Me, too.  I mean I am sick and especially poor because I don't have any money.




At the gas pump-
Jr.:  That says galleons.  We have to pay galleons?
(looks at it again)
Jr.:  Oh, that says gallons.




Lucky (frustrated scream):  I can't get them down- the sleeve things that go on my legs!
Mommy:  Your pants?




Mom (talking about needing to get the kids new shoes before the school year):  It's expensive to have children.
Jr.:  At least it's not expensive to have love.
Mom:  Awwww
(HUGS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment