Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Catching Up on the Last Five Months- 1

July found the kids and me heading to Oregon to visit my parents.  Bye Bye, Jeremy.  We'll miss you.

We stopped in Idaho to visit friends.  Love those friends.  They even sent us with breakfast the next morning.  Thanks, friends.

My parents met us halfway to their home and caravanned with us the rest of the trip.  Nichole and Jr. had fun with Grandpa and the littler boys had fun with Grandma and me.  I love my parents.  Thanks for dinner, too, Mom and Dad.

Things we did in Oregon:
Played games and with toys and with family members

Celebrated the 4th of July with fireworks

Picked and ate blueberries

Played in the bamboo forest

Fed the fish and Jr. skimmed the duckweed off the pond

Grandma put the kids to work helping with yard work

Played piano

Celebrated Nichole's birthday (Jeremy joined in)

Bonding time with my brothers

Here's Paco with his homemade electric ukulele (you can see him in action playing ukulele on his YouTube channel)

Went on a walk with Uncle Travis at the local nature area

Watched plenty of critters around my parents' house including a family of gray foxes

Jr. got a hold of the camera

Celebrated Embrace Your Geekiness Day on July 13 (Again as I like to call it Embrace Your Geek Day)

 That was our trip to Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment