Sunday, September 29, 2024

Celebrating in Unusual Ways

Nichole was scheduled to move into her apartment on August 31. That happened to be National Trail Mix Day and I happened to be sick, so Jeremy once again took care of things. My hero.
He drove her down so she could drop stuff off then come back home. 
Jeremy came into our room where I was lying down and gave me flowers and a card. It was not a "Get Well" card. It was a "Happy Trail Mix Day" card. He and all the kids had signed it. He had to put the flowers in a vase from me, though, because I didn't feel up to getting up.
I absolutely love my family and their creativity.
 
While I was sick, Jet came to me and put his hands on my eyes and said, "Close your eyes and go to sleep," then he sang, "Rockabye Baby," to me. What a cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment