Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Jr. Is So Cool

Jr. is so cool. He's been wanting to make crepes in his crepe pan he got or his birthday last year. He finally got to. They turned out so well. Yummmmmm.

Another cool thing about Jr. is his ability to play the cello. Jr. and Nichole had their Christmas Concert recently. Jeremy and I were both able to make it to watch the concert. It wasn't just an orchestra concert, though.
Those that performed were Symphonic Orchestra, Saxophone Quintet, Jazz Band, Concert Orchestra with Symphonic Band, Jazz Quartet, and the Symphonic Orchestra played with the Wind Symphony.
It was so nice to listen to the musical pieces.
I'm proud of both my strings players. I'm impressed with Jr. who was one of only two cellists performing in his orchestra (and the other cello had a solo so Jr. was holding the background on his own). The other two cellists were out sick.
Once again, it was a wonderful evening.

I also love how much Jet loves Jr.
Jr. and Nichole have been reading classics from Les Miserables to Shakespeare.
Most recently he was reading to Jet Moby Dick.
 
I just love that boy. Jr. is so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment