Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

There was a very nice video on the home page of lds.org recently.  It can also be found on mormon.org
It's a special Easter message reminding us of what the Savior has done for us.  Because of Him, there is always someone who knows what I'm going through.  Because of Him, I can find peace and I can count my blessings.  Because of Him, I know that I am loved.  Because of Him, I know that death is not the end.  Because of Him, I can be with my family forever.

 
I am grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, for the example He set of following our Heavenly Father's plan.  I am grateful I can feel His love and I am grateful that His love helps me love others.
I am grateful for this Easter reminder. 
Because of Him, I have reason to celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment