Saturday, February 19, 2022

Gumdrops and Almonds and Cabbage, Oh My.

I was too tired this week to blog about the holidays (or the computer was unavailable) so here's what we missed:
February 15 was National Gumdrop Day. The kids had gumdrops for after school snack. 
February 16 was Pancake Day at IHOP. It was also National Almond Day. I had honey bunches of oats with almonds for breakfast. Jeremy and I had a snack with almonds in it in the middle of the day. I made a broccoli salad with almonds to go with our dinner of chocolate chip pancakes that Jr. made. Thanks, Jr.


February 17 was National Cabbage Day. Mmmm, more Chinese food. I only had one bag of chow mein noodles left so I made less than I normally would and so many of us picked at the chow mein while dinner was being prepared that we ended up with just a small bowlful at dinner. There were plenty of egg rolls, though. Mmm, Chinese food.

February 17 was also Random Acts of Kindness Day. I started watching an episode of "Random Acts" on BYUTV while I was making dinner. It was the episode with The Food Nanny. You know I love The Food Nanny.
There, blogged. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment