Wednesday, August 21, 2019

First Day of School! First Day of School!

I can't not think of Nemo on the first day of school.
Jr. Jr. requested first day of school pancakes. He got them.
I actually got pictures before the kids went off in the morning. Woohoo, me.
I drove Nichole and Jr. to the bus stop.  The bus was a few minutes early so this is what it sounded like as I pulled up to the curb-
Me: Wow. That's a lot of kids at the bus stop.
Nichole: Well, it's the first day of school.
Me: Agh! There's the bus! Run!
Nichole and Jr. did make it to the bus. Jr. didn't on his optional day (we got there a minute after the bus was supposed to pick the kids up and there was no sign of the bus or any kids waiting so I ended up driving him to school). He did ride the bus home after school, though.
Jr. Jr. was chomping at the bit to get to the bus. I kept telling him to wait until so many minutes before the bus was supposed to pick up so when we finally got out, he still wanted to run. I made him slow down so I could walk with him. He still made it there before me.
The kids all had good things to say about the first day of school when they got home. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment