Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Another Mystery is History

January 6 is Sherlock Holmes' Birthday.  To celebrate, we solved a 7 or 8 year old mystery.
Nichole was missing a book and she remembers being on the couch while reading it.  Our couch eats things.  So Jeremy checked back and inside the couch as much as he could (and found some things), but if you really want to find things, you have to use Mommy's small hands.  So I started looking... or feeling.  I pulled out crayons, pens, and pencils.  I pulled out numerous balloons (obviously).  I pulled out a toy ring, a snap bracelet, a plastic plug for some toy, a bow tie, a calculator, and some other things I can't remember.  At one point Jeremy told me, "Kristin, stop looking."  He had in his hand Nichole's book which was over on a table near the computer.
However, he did not stop me before I pulled out of the couch a My Friends Tigger and Pooh toy figurine of Tigger.  We lost that toy years ago- 7 or 8 years ago, before we moved to where we are now.  We looked everywhere for that toy, even in the couch.  I guess I just didn't go that deep when I looked before. 
We found it funny that on Sherlock Holmes' Birthday, we found something we'd been missing for years, something that happened to go along with a set of toys including "Super Sleuths" from My Friends Tigger and Pooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment