Thursday, June 21, 2012

Chris Discovers the Wheel

Big day, June 21st is.  It's my awesome brother-in-law's birthday.  His wife was so nice to send me a picture of him holding a LEGO wheel because guess what.  This year marks the 50th anniversary of the LEGO wheel.  1962, LEGO started including wheels in its play sets.  So, happy 50th anniversary this year to the LEGO wheel, and happy --- birthday to my brother-in-law.  He's my age, so... though I am older by about a month.  Tee Hee.

Oh, and here are some pictures of fireworks taken out our dirty kitchen window tonight just for you, brother-in-law (What can I say?  My love is greater than my photography skills).  Yeah, fireworks on your birthday.  Your dad's not the only one who gets them.

I'll be honest.  I love my in-laws.  Both Jeremy and I agree we were very blessed to marry into such great families.
And great families, LEGOs, fireworks, and my awesome brother-in-law are all great reasons to celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. He is a great guy. I like him even more than LEGO wheels and fireworks put together.

    ReplyDelete